Friday, November 6, 2015

Costco Flat Bread

A new item I saw at Costco this weekend in the prepared food section is flat bread! This is a thinner, crispier and in my opinion tastier version of their ready to pop into the oven pizzas. Each box comes with 2 flavors; Italian Sausage (balls of Motz, Italian Sausage... I don't remember what else is in here because I ate it too quickly) and Pesto Chicken (balls of Motz, Red Onion, Sweet Mini Peppers, Chicken, Parmesan, and Pesto). They cost $14.99 and it's roughly feeds 4 hungry people (or 1 Ellen). There's cooking instructions on the box and I used a thoroughly heated pizza stone to get a nice crispy bottom. 10 minutes later I had a delicious flavorful flat bread all to myself to eat.

Ingredients List:

Ready for Baking:

All done! I like the edges of my pizza super crispy

No comments:

Post a Comment