Sunday, December 6, 2015

Heidi's Dark Chocolate Covered Cookies at Costco

Heidi's Dark Chocolate covered cookies makes for a great housewarming or holiday gift this season! There are about 40 cookies individually wrapped in a off white or a bright red ceramic canister. The label says the net weight is 25.7 oz or 1.7 lbs. Inside each wrapper there are 2 chocolate cookies filled with a peppermint creme filling (reminds me of a high end Oreo with peppermint creme) The entire cookie is then dunked into dark chocolate. Once you're done eating the cookies, you can remove the label and utilize the canister for flour, sugar, rice, etc in your kitchen! At $19.99 each, this is a steal considering other smaller empty canisters are priced well above $19.99.


3 comments:

  1. Best ever...where can I find a refill package for my canister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received as a gift and now stalking where I can find these delicious cookies! Please let me know where I can find!!

    ReplyDelete